Five bartenders from PBO will be on hand at the Whisky Festival Tokyo 2017 on Nov 26 to offer the below five cocktails. Since 2017 is the year of Japanese gin, despite this being the Whisky Festival, three of the five are Japanese gin-based:
- O・MO・TE・NA・SHI with Suntory Roku, Japone Green Tea liqueur, grapefruit juice, Monin Yuzu Fruit Mix
- Secret passion features Fujisanroku Aged 50° whisky, Mozart Dark Chocolate liqueur, fresh cream, Monin Passion Fruits, syrup, and Campari
- Satsuma Nadeshico contains Wa Bi Gin, grapefruit juice, Dekuyper Cassis, and tonic
- Coffey's Cooler has Nikka Coffey Gin, Kimia, Hermes Cherry, lemon juice, Carib, and soda
- J Breeze is with Nikka Coffey Vodka, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and Hermes Cherry
All five will of course be available free of charge for attendees to the Whisky Festival Tokyo 2017. See you there!
I’m Whiskey Richard, and I am the founder of nomunication.jp. I’ve lived in Tokyo for over a decade, and I am a certified Shochu Kikisake-shi/Shochu Sommelier (焼酎唎酒師), Cocktail Professor (カクテル検定１級), and I hold Whisky Kentei Level 3 (ウイスキー検定３級). Click here for more details about me and this site. Kampai!