A new promotion by Bacardi Japan has a pop-up barber shop called BARBER BAR serving free "NY style" haircuts and Dewar's highballs to 24 dudes over the course of two days.
The "Dewar's BARBER BAR" will be located at the entrance of Shibuya MODI on Oct 6 & 7, 12PM-8PM both days. But you can't just show up an get a haircut! There are some conditions that need to be met:
- Male, aged 20-45
- Wants to get a haircut. A NY style haircut.
- Okay with having your face plastered in promotional materials online (official site & SNS). But not your name!
- Have an account at Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Can show up at the scheduled time/place
- 20 years or older, no allergies to alcohol, and can drink a highball
- Can attend via public transport
Surely that applies to plenty of guys though, so you'll need to sign up here by Sept 4 to try and get a spot. Good luck!
Just as an aside, MODI is in a very busy part of Shibuya, so expect lots of passer-bys as well.
Hi there! I created and run nomunication.jp. I’ve lived in Tokyo since 2008, and I am a certified Shochu Kikisake-shi/Shochu Sommelier (焼酎唎酒師), Cocktail Professor (カクテル検定１級), and I hold Whisky Kentei Levels 3 and JW (ウイスキー検定３級・JW級). I also sit on the Executive Committees for the Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition and Japanese Whisky Day. Click here for more details about me and this site. Kampai!